What's Your Favorite Paranormal Phenomenon?
Hey all!
Well, I thought I'd get the conversation started by asking everyone a question. What is your favorite paranormal phenomenon to investigate, read about, or watch on TV?
For many of you, there might be multiple different ones, and that's great. I want to hear about everything. Please feel free to tell me (and the other readers) why you are interested in these specific topics, as I find details fascinating. I'll get things started...
My personal favorite paranormal topic has to do with people having bizarre experiences in the wilderness. I am especially interested in the Missing 411, and all the strange things that surround it, but I am also captivated by experiences that involve Fae Folk and other strange creatures.
Something about the forest has always intrigued me, and I can't seem to get enough of these types of experiences. If anyone has questions for me, please ask away!
Now, I look forward to hearing all of your favorites, and why.

My favorite phenomenon are "haunted" houses and forests but also possessions. I'm interested in other ones too but these tend to capture my interest the most. it's so interesting to me to hear about the house's paranormal history and why people do or don't live there. It's a side of history that isn't really talked about outside of Salem, MA unless a certain person is asked in the area.